[45% Off] Sang Har Mee with 450g Large Fresh Water Prawn for 2 people at www.FattyCrabs.com for RM38 instead of RM69.40 (only RM19 per person). Pork-free
- Includes 1 large 450g fresh water prawn.
- Portion for 2, but may be shared amongst any number of people.
- No MSG or artificial enhancers.
- Top quality ingredients and condiments.
- Redemption period: Jan 6, 2012 – Mar 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 25, 2011 – Mar 5, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 4.30pm – 9.30pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Pork-free and alcohol-free restaurant.
- No limitations to number of people sharing.
- Valid at www.FattyCrabs.com, Taman Seputeh, KL outlet only (1-300 222 100).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A long, long time ago when giant prawns ruled the world, those with seafood allergy sufferers were punished to drink bath water. Revenge is sweet with today’s Groupon: for RM38, you get a plate of Sang Har Mee for two people, with one 450g of large fresh water prawn (RM59.80 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM9.60 value) from www.FattyCrabs.com in Kuala Lumpur (RM69.40 total value).
Large fresh water prawn only differentiated by colour from the similarly sized blue whale, accompany golden fried noodles and vegetables which are drizzled with egg sauce to make a scrumptious meal. Top quality ingredients and condiments taste tested by the sea king’s right hand dolphin pass the no MSG and artificial additives test. Share the meal with a special other, a third wheel and standby dates which goes well with the restaurant’s famous crab dishes.
Fatty Crabs does not serve pork, or use alcohol in its cooking. While www.FattyCrabs.com runs promotions on its website, this Groupon still offers the best value for money.
*Photos above show Sang Har Mee served with 1 large fresh water prawn being cut into 2 halves