[Up to 53% Off] Assorted Ettora Gourmet Belgian Chocolates. Choose 16 (RM99) / 25 (RM118) Pieces. From RM4.70 per piece. Imported from Belgium. Delivery within Klang Valley Available
- Choose box of 16 or 25 pieces of handmade gourmet Belgian chocolates.
- Made by Chef Jeroen and imported from Belgium.
- Each box contains unique assorted chocolate flavours.
- Unopened boxes lasts up to 6 months.
- Free gourmet cookies worth RM39.90 with purchase of:
- 2 boxes of 25-piece chocolate box; or
- 3 boxes of 16-piece chocolate box
- Free delivery within the Klang Valley for first-week redemptions.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
- Redemption period: Jul 20, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 20, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 5.30pm / Sat: 10am – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- Free delivery within the Klang Valley for redemptions between Jul 20, 2012 – Jul 27, 2012. Call to enquire for areas covered.
- Delivery for redemptions after Jul 27, 2012 subject to additional charges. Call to enquire.
- May buy and use many.
- Chocolates may contain nuts or traces of nuts.
- Chocolate flavours included in each box may not be exchanged.
- Customers will receive 1 complimentary box of gourmet cookies with every purchase of 2x 25-piece chocolate box or 3x 16-piece chocolate box.
- Complimentary greeting card included with delivery.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Ettora: 03-6211 5416 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For pick-up, bring along a printed Groupon voucher to redeem.
- For delivery, call 03-6211 5416 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays) and provide your:
- Contact number
- Delivery address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- You will receive your product(s) within 5 working days.
- In the event of spoilage or conditions that render chocolates inedible, replace product(s) within 24 hours after pick-up or delivery.
Some countries are famous for their chocolates, while some are famous for their people eating chocolates. Today’s Groupon moves into the spotlight with an assortment of gourmet Belgian chocolates by Chef Jeroen from Ettora, in Solaris Dutamas. Choose from the following:
- 16 pieces for RM99 instead of RM189.90 (only RM6.20 per piece)
- 25 pieces for RM118 instead of RM249.90 (only RM4.70 per piece)
Get 1 complimentary gourmet cookie box with every purchase of:
- 2x 25-piece chocolate box
- 3x 16-piece chocolate box
- Handmade Belgian chocolates by Chef Jeroen
- Imported from Belgium
- Assorted flavours
- Weight per piece: 8gm
- Box measurements:
- 16 pieces: 19cm (L) x 19cm (W) x 3cm (H)
- 25 pieces: 21.5cm (L) x 21.5cm (W) x 3cm (H)
Imported from Belgium, chocolate gobblers discover exquisite tastes as taste bugs twirl around 16 or 25 pieces of assorted gourmet Belgian chocolates made by Chef Jeroen. Sweet satisfactions multiply with gourmet cookies accompanying Belgian flavours infused with dark chocolate, chocolate mousse, dark caramel, and more. Like upbeat birds waking up early to catch equally upbeat worms, covetous clutches expeditiously receive chocolate boxes free of delivery costs upon prompt redemption while procrastinators build up anticipation by self-collecting sweet treats.
Chocolates may contain nuts or traces of nuts. Store at 8 – 14 degrees Celsius temperature. Chocolates may melt when exposed to high temperatures.
Phone: 03-6211 5416 (Call 10am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
Ettora has been featured in The Star Online.
Once entering this nice little cafe-like shop, you will be greeted with these displayed pretty Belgium chocolates. How could you resist them? ;) – Mar 8, 2012
The Belgian Chocolates are imported and if you wish to gift gourmet chocolates, you can give Ettora's chocolate a try. Alternatively, grab some for yourself. There are 16 types of chocolates for you to choose from. Each with its own fillings eg mocha whipped cream, hazelnut vanilla paste etc. – Mar 9, 2012