[53% Off] Organic Wine Appreciation Session + 4-course Degustation Menu from Entwine for RM88 instead of RM188. Conducted by Certified Sommelier
- Organic wine appreciation session with 4-course Degustation Menu.
- Session conducted by the country’s first certified sommelier, Thomas Ling.
- Taste 2 red and 2 white wines made from organic grapes.
- Food prepared with organic ingredients.
- Soups, salad, tempura dory fish with pasta and cakes.
- Class dates: Nov 26 / Dec 6, 2011: 7.30pm – 9.30pm.
- More sessions may be held according to demand, call to enquire.
- Booking period: Nov 15, 2011 – Nov 21, 2011.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 30, max. 50 people per session.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork free food.
- For enquiries, call 012-912 9463 from 9am to 6pm.
- Valid at Haven Cafe.
The marrying of a glass of wine and its compatible comestible is like two long lost peas from a pod separated at birth, sent away to foster homes and reunited by accident at a party. Rejoice in reunions with today’s Groupon: for RM88, you get to attend the 'Sustainable Love for Wine', an organic wine appreciation session accompanied by a four-course degustation menu by Entwine at Haven Cafe in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur (RM188 value). Food and wine servings consist of:
Whip out smallest forks and pinkie fingers from cutlery and fist collections for a classy four-course western meal and wine tasting session. Led by Malaysia’s first certified sommelier Thomas Ling, sessions include pairing different types of organic wines with different food flavours. Made from grapes cultivated without pesticides, fertilisers and with guidance from sagely raisins, organic spirits are healthier and more flavourful. Wash down sampler portions of soups, cakes and everything in between with crimson and ivory swigs while synergising meal with heady hiccups.
Look out for Entwine’s SMAAK South Africa 2011 event happening in December.
Phone: 03-4252 3100