[Up to 44% Off] Set Meals for 2 at En Ginza Café, Pavilion KL. Set A: 1 Almond Mixed Fruit Macaron + 2 Hot Cappuccinos (RM20) / Set B: 2 Japanese Main Courses + 1 Almond Mixed Fruit Macaron + 2 Hot Cappuccinos (RM56). Pork-free
- Mixed fruit flavoured macaron: strawberries, almond, almond nuts, raspberry, blueberry and black current.
- Main course options include seafood green curry, chicken teriyaki steak, Seafood spaghetti with Shirasu and more.
- Includes two cups of freshly brewed hot cappuccino with coffee art.
- 20% off on all handmade breads, buns and loaves.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Redemption period: Feb 14, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 5, 2012 – Mar 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included, no Government tax.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Valid at En Ginza Café (03-2148 0369).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Japanese and the French entered into commerce agreements in the year 1831, trading sushi for baguettes, ninjas for mimes and swords for wines. Today’s Groupon delights in cross-cultural understandings with French-themed dessert set meals for 2 people at En Ginza Café in Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Set A: 1 Almond mixed fruit macaron (RM13.80 value) + 2 hot cappuccinos (RM17.80 value), inclusive of service charges (RM3.16 value) for RM20 instead of RM34.76
- Set B: 1 Almond mixed fruit macaron (RM13.80 value) + 2 hot cappuccinos (RM17.80 value) + 2 Japanese main courses (up to RM59.80 value. See chart below), inclusive of service charges (up to RM9.14 value) for RM56 instead of up to RM100.54 value
Hunger-struck trotters journey into En Ginza Café, as comestible deities serve up Japanese sustenance for two including tributes such as seafood green curry, chicken teriyaki steak, Seafood spaghetti with Shirasu, and Sukiyaki Udon. Blurring national borders, cross-cultural diners may soothe sweet hankerings with strawberry, almond, raspberry, blueberry and black current flavours, all snuggled into macaron blankets as thirsts are quenched with two cups of hot cappuccino adorned with funky art. While perfecting masticating art in indoor air-conditioned dining space, patriotic patrons may converse with fellow countrymen in virtual spaces. Customers get 20% off on all handmade breads, buns and loafs.
En Ginza Café does not serve pork or alcohol, however the Seafood spaghetti with Shirasu does contain a little Sake.
Phone: 03-2148 0369
Almond Mixed Fruit Macaron
Seafood green curry
Chicken teriyaki steak
Wafu Mentai spaghetti
Japanese Set Meal
Ask a Question