[57% Off] ‘Breakfast like a King’ Spanish Meal at el mesón, Bangsar for RM12.50 instead of RM29
- Meal includes 2 eggs, bacon, homemade pork sausage, hash browns, baked beans, sautéed mushrooms and toast.
- Spanish themed restaurant.
- Experienced chef from Valencia, Spain.
- Redemption period: Apr 7, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
- Booking period: Apr 6, 2012 – Jul 6, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Limited slots available for Saturdays and Sundays. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 5pm / Sat & Sun: 8am – 5pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at el mesón (03-2282 8290).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Please take note that the redemption period has changed to Apr 7, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
The Spaniards are renowned for amazing architecture and the invention of the Angry Bulls video game. Experience the fruits of their labour with today’s Groupon: for RM12.50, you get a ‘Breakfast like a King’ Spanish meal (RM25 value), inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM4 value) at el mesón (RM29 total value).
Platter consists of:
- 2 eggs (fried /scramble/ poached)
- 2 bacon pieces (streaky or back)
- 1 homemade pork sausage
- 1 homemade hash brown
- Baked beans
- Sautéd mushrooms
- Toast with butter and jam
Soft, dim light from chandeliers glow with life and fill diners with the urge to break into romantic ballads. Stare love struck into a heaping plate of the king’s breakfast, while a reproachful bull’s head serves as a reminder that overindulgence in either may result in unfavourable outcomes. Puff-heads are welcome to sit in a dedicated indoor smoking area while keeping busy with work or cute animal videos with the Wi-Fi provided. Duties to the Government and waiters are temporarily forgotten as taxes are included with this Groupon.
Phone: 03-2282 8290
Facebook: El Meson
Ask a Question