[53% Off] Authentic Spanish Meal: The Ultimate Pork Burger OR Classic Minute Steak from el mesón, Bangsar for RM15 instead of RM32
- Choose either:
- Pork, bacon, mushroom and cheese burger with homemade fried potatoes.
- Aussie rib eye minute steak with chunky fries.
- Traditional meals prepared by Valencian chef.
- Spanish-themed restaurant.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Nov 25, 2011 – Feb 25, 2012.
- Booking period: Nov 16, 2011 – Feb 24, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 5pm daily (not including Dec 24, 25 & Dec 31, 2011 and Jan 1, 2012).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Service and tax charges included.
- Valid at el mesón (03-2282 8290).
In their past lives, burgers were magicians and sorcerers, which explain their uncanny knack of disappearing once served. Revise breaded bygones with today’s Groupon: for RM15, you get The Ultimate Pork Burger (RM28 value) or Classic Minute Steak (RM32 value) from el mesón in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
Valencia-romping patriotic chefs convey love letters to home in the form of convincing comestibles set in the country’s backdrop. Burger bandits break from fast food thievery to revel in the day’s reward of a 200g pork patty topped with cheese, mushroom, bacon, sugar, spice and all things nice. Accompanying mouthfuls of burger are homemade fried potatoes, testing tensile points of cheek walls. Cutlery wielders opt for the chilled 100g Aussie rib eye steak served with onion gravy and chunky homemade fries while toes tap away at mobile devices connected to Wi-Fi rays.
Facebook: El Meson
Look at the thickness of the pork patty! So juicy and full of flavour. Not like those crappy patties that are dry and bland. Abundance of caramelised onions, bacon bits and cheese were also sandwiched between the patty and bread for that extra oomph. – Nov 5, 2011.
I loved the taste a lot; the patty was thick enough. It had a good chunky and meaty taste to it, and it wasnt too salty. The bacon was not too oily and fat - hence it gave the burger a slightly salty taste. Overall, I would give the taste a 9/10. – Sep 24, 2010.
Classic minute steak. Simply delicious beef. Well prepared on a bed of chunky fries. – Oct 6, 2010.