[Up to 58% Off] 4-hour Hands-on Bread & Bun Making Workshop for 1 (RM110) / 2 (RM200) People. From RM100 per person. Learn to Make Italian Focaccia, Garlic Herb Bread, and Scones
- 4-hour Saturday class teaches how to make breads and buns.
- Learn to make Italian focaccia, garlic herb bread, and scone.
- Introduction to the basics of baking.
- Bring home finished breads and buns.
- Chefs with up to 23 years of experiences in hotel and teaching.
- A City & Guilds International certified centre.
- Redemption period: Sep 29, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 7, 2012 – Oct 20, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Classes will be rescheduled if minimum people per class is not reached.
- Valid every Sat: 9am – 1pm.
- For full class schedule, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 15 years old and above only.
- Groupon for 2 people may be used by 1 person for separate classes.
- Min. 5, max. 12 people per class.
- Pork-free bakery.
- Valid at Ecole De Patisserie:
- - Call: 03-7732 3177 (Call Mon – Sat: 9am – 5pm).
- - Email: ecoleschoolofpastry@
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For online booking, email ecoleschoolofpastry
by Oct 20, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Number of students
- Preferred class date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
To make good breads, one needs to have accurate measuring skills, passion, and fussy pet ants. Today’s Groupon whips up fine sweet afters with a four-hour hands-on bread and bun making class at Ecole De Patisserie in Petaling Jaya, certified by City & Guilds International. Choose from:
- Class for 1 person for RM110 instead of RM240
- Class for 2 people for RM200 instead of RM480 (only RM100 per person)
Learn to make:
- Italian focaccia
- Garlic herb bread
Experienced crafty chefs from City & Guilds International certified centres usher in baby bakers into kitchens and impart batter, battering tools and baking basics. Once students grasp proper fundamentals and egg-cracking skills, baking masters proceed to show off measuring and mixing skills one at a time through choice breads and buns of Italian focaccia, garlic herb bread, and scones. As students complete the four-hour lesson, slow learners may try again at home while fast learners consume confectionaries before reaching home.
Students are advised to wear covered shoes, and bring their own apron and 3 containers. Students may bring home finished breads and buns. Ecole De Patisserie does not use pork or alcohol in its confectioneries.
Class schedule for every Saturday (9am – 1pm):
- Sep 29, 2012
- Oct 6, 2012
- Oct 13, 2012
- Oct 20, 2012
- Oct 27, 2012