[Up to 49% Off] 2-hr Hands-on Natural Soap Making Class. Choose Class for 1 (RM90) / 2 People (RM175). Limited Groupons
- 2-hour basic hands-on cold process soap making class held every Sunday.
- Learn to mix and mould soap.
- Made with coconut oil, palm oil, and olive oil.
- Uses 100% natural ingredients.
- Students make and bring home 400g soap.
- Class conducted in English, Mandarin, or Cantonese according to student’s preference.
- Redemption period: Feb 12, 2012 – May 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 27, 2012 – May 6, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Classes: Every Sunday 10.30am – 12.30pm / 2pm – 4pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Min. 6 per class. Max. 9 per class.
- For customers aged 13 years old and above only.
- Valid at Eco Homemade (03-6252 0466)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before soap was invented, effective showering involved hot water, pebbles, and a poor sense of smell. Today’s Groupon teaches new tricks with a two-hour hands-on natural soap making class at Eco Homemade, Kepong. Choose from:
- 1 person: 2-hour natural soap making class for RM90 (RM170 value)
- 2 people: 2-hour natural soap making class for RM175 (RM340 value)
Soap savants soak up basic cold process soap making secrets in a two-hour class conducted in English, Mandarin, or Cantonese through hands-on instruction and bubbly indulgence. Adroit hands perform alchemy with natural ingredients of coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, water, and sodium hydroxide followed by pouring in powder for natural colouring and skin benefitting qualities. Satisfaction soar as student’s personally mould 400g of soap, mischievously mimicking bricks which can then be taken home within one or two days after drying.
Classes are held every Sunday at 10.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 4pm.
Phone: 03-6252 0466
Ask a Question