[Up to 54% Off] 2-Hour Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson at Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan for 1 (RM60) / 2 (RM110) People. From RM55 per person. For men / women
- 2-hour introductory scuba diving lesson.
- Taught by experienced and qualified divers.
- Learn about scuba diving, techniques, equipment and more.
- Practical: Diving underwater, mask and regulator clearing, and panic control.
- Diving equipment provided.
- Redemption period: Jul 17, 2012 – Oct 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 6, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Fri: 9am – 5pm (including public holidays).
- Last session: 3pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for first-time customers aged 16 and above only.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Min. 4 people, max. 8 people per group.
- Voucher price is inclusive of entry ticket at RM5 per person.
- Participants are required to bring personal swimming attire and towel.
- Customers with asthma, high blood pressure, or other chronic conditions require doctor’s approval letter before participating.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Discovery Scuba: 013-905 4481 (Call 9am – 5pm daily, closed on Mondays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The benefits of scuba diving include discovering beautiful reefs, swimming with rare creatures, and looking cool carrying big tanks. Today’s Groupon upholds swagger with a two-hour introductory scuba diving lesson at Discovery Scuba in Shah Alam. Choose from:
- 1 person for RM60 instead of RM120
- 2 people for RM110 instead of RM240 (only RM55 per person)
- Theory: Learn about scuba diving, techniques, relevant equipment, and more
- Practical: Learn how to use diving equipment and basic skills (mask clearing, recovering regulators, hand signals)
2-hour introductory scuba diving lesson includes:
- 15-minute introduction
- 20-minute gearing up
- 40-minute briefing
- 45-minute scuba diving
- 9am – 11am
- 12pm – 2.30pm
- 3pm – 5pm
Toe-dippers take on bigger challenges and adventures with two-hour introductory scuba diving lessons facilitated by instructors with up to ten years of diving experience. With diving equipment provided, instructors educate prospective sea roamers on the basics of scuba diving, gearing up, clearing masks, and recovering flailing regulators. By understanding scuba diving and relevant equipment, future divers can comfortably breathe and navigate underwater and communicate with other divers or friendly sea creatures without panicking.
Participants are required to bring personal swimming attire and towel. Customers with asthma, high blood pressure, or other chronic conditions require doctor’s approval letter before participating.
Phone: 013-905 4481 (Call 9am – 5pm daily, closed on Mondays)