[51% Off] Fusion Cuisine Buffet Dinner for 1 person at De Ja Vu Restaurant for RM26 instead of RM53.40
- Fusion cuisine buffet dinner for buka puasa for 1 person.
- Spread includes lamb shank, spaghetti Bolognese, briyani chicken rice, and more.
- Air-conditioned indoor and al fresco dining available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 28, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Sep 14, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon - Fri: 7.30pm – 9pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Menu subject to daily rotation.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at De Ja Vu Restaurant: 03-4253 2101 (Call 2pm – 1am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The only thing that stands in between a hungry man and a plateful of edibles is a strict diet plan, a thin wallet, and 57 people in the buffet line. Remember patience is virtue with today’s Groupon: for RM26, you get a fusion cuisine buffet dinner (RM46 value), inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM7.40 value) at De Ja Vu Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur (RM53.40 total value).
Hungry homosapiens wade through daily hustle and bustle with appetites and shined utensils towing along ready to partake in delectable fusion buffet spreads and ambiance exuding cosiness and elegance. Drool driblets drop as teeth sink into meaty morsels and other comestibles rotated daily such as lamb shank, spaghetti Bolognese, and briyani chicken rice. When stomachs reach desired gratification points, diners share satisfactory sighs and accomplishments on calm internet waves.
De Ja Vu Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 03-425 32101 (Call 2pm – 1am daily)
Facebook: De Ja Vu Restaurant