[Up to 55% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at De Ja Vu Restaurant. For 1 (RM28) / 2 (RM45) People. From RM22.50 per person. Pork-free
- 3-course Western meal for 1 or 2 people.
- Main course: 250g rib eye Australian steak, chicken cordon bleu, or fish and chips.
- Includes soup and dessert (pavlova or New York cheesecake).
- Air-conditioned indoor and al fresco dining available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 17, 2012 – Jun 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 7, 2012 – Jun 16, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 1pm – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- Kitchen closes at 12.30am.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Valid at De Ja Vu Restaurant: 03-4253 2101 (Calling hours: 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Apart from biological parents, a child’s heart is capable of loving siblings, pets, and strawberry cakes. Today’s Groupon fills hearts and bellies with a three-course Western meal at De Ja Vu Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 1 person: 3-course Western meal for RM28 instead of RM49.90
- 2 people: 3-course Western meal for RM45 instead of RM99.80 (only RM22.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Reared in the pastures of Australia, cows from down under donate flesh to be served alongside salads while chickens replace bones with cheddar cheeses and light breezes. Broths fulfil thirsts and life callings when Pakistani chicken corn or creamy mushroom soups materialise and vanish into stomachs. End appetites with strawberry-topped meringues or cream-rich New York cheesecakes as diners explore culinary journeys in intimate lounges and a contemporary wooded décor.
De Ja Vu restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Rib Eye Australian Steak
Fish and Chips
Ask a Question