[57% Off] Authentic Japanese A la Carte Buffet: Choose Dinner (Weekday) OR Lunch (Weekend) for RM45 instead of RM104. Pork-free
- Wide selection of menu items including beef, ox tongue, salmon, sushi, sashimi and tuna.
- Buffet spread of salads, fried noodles and other fried dishes.
- Free flow of juices and green tea.
- Modern interior with private grill for each table.
- Children below 80cm dine for free.
- Redemption period: Jul 14, 2012 – Sep 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 3, 2012 – Sep 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed once booking has been made or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Thurs: 6pm – 10pm / Sat – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Children between 100cm – 120cm charged RM23.90++ and 80cm – 100cm charged RM8++, payable to Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant.
- Children below 80cm dine for free.
- Valid at Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant: 03-4252 8155 (Call 12pm – 9pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Gluttony is a natural state of emotion just like joy, sadness and raging at fictional television characters. Feed your feelings with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get a Japanese a la carte lunch buffet valid for lunch (weekends) or dinner (Monday to Thursdays) at Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant in Great Eastern Mall, Kuala Lumpur (RM104 value).
Paper lanterns and kimono-clad figurines make companionable dinner pals, eschewing table taboos and offering veiled amusement at jokes. Whip out dining calculators to best achieve harmony of stomach and soul while placing choice orders from flip-page menus featuring beef, ox tongue and illustrated pictures. In kitchens yonder, cloaked samurai slice and serve tender meat morsels to be laid on beds of charcoal by culinary candidates seeking to impress restless broods. While ordered items add final pats of seasoning backstage, patrons can hop over to buffet tables to line gastronomy chambers with salad, noodles and other fricasseed fare.
Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu. Children between 100cm – 120cm and 80cm – 100cm subject to surcharge of RM23.90++ and RM8++ respectively.
Phone: 03-4252 8155 (Call 12pm – 9pm daily)
Prawns were quite large and fresh, and I particularly love the big scallops, but too bad it was only 2 pieces per person. From the farm, we had plenty of beef with some chicken and lamb too (Jeff doesn’t eat beef). The marinated beef belly was really awesome and are ready to eat after minimal grilling time.. – Sep 18, 2009
Every table is equipped with their own personal grill which I found it quite fascinating. Could have some privacy by not sharing the grill with strangers and of course could spare us some time for our relationship between friends and families to bond while waiting for the meat to grill. That's why I love BBQ. Put them in and started grilling them.~Their grilled meats was great.~ They used charcoal to burn them and they tasted truly awesome. The meats we all well marinated and their sauces were wonderful. Tender, juicy and Definitely Yummy. – May 8, 2009
–Nicholas aka Prodigious Fox
Each of the tables come with a high tech table which have a good exhaust system and it differs with what you see in other Korean restaurants which have plenty of exhaust pipes dangling around. Such a system is required to make the whole restaurant remains comfortable when all the tables were fully occupied. – Dec 7, 2008