[Up to 69% Off] 2-Course Western Meal + Drink at d’ Spice Restaurant, Bukit Bintang. Choose Steak / Salmon / Chicken. For 1 (RM22) / 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM65) People. Pork-free
- Choose from sirloin steak, salmon or chicken chop.
- Salmon and chicken served with French fries and salad.
- Served with soup of the day and soft drinks or iced lemon tea.
- Live dance performances on Fridays, Saturday and Sunday nights.
- Customers who click 'Like' on d'Spice's Facebook page receive a complimentary cocktail or mocktail.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 13, 2012 – Apr 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 2, 2012 – Apr 11, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 1.30am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at d’ Spice Restaurant (03-2141 4567 / 019- 773 8965 (Jason) / 012-973 9495 (Mohd): calling hours – 12pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Animal training requires much effort and time especially for commands like stay, roll over or play dead in pans. Today’s Groupon cuts corners with a Western meal at d’ Spice Restaurant in BB Park, Bukit Bintang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM22 instead of RM52.20
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM104.40
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM208.80
Meal for each person includes:
Patrons weigh out choices between sirloin steak to pacify protein passion while salmon steak or chicken chop seduce with flavourful torrents of mushroom, barbeque or homemade sauce, accompanied by salad and French fries. Rolling dices as kitchen entertainment, soup of the day is served on daily rotation with bubbly drinks or serious iced lemon teas. Live dance performances add exotic tinge to meals on weekends as Wi-Fi connections fulfil multitasking tendencies.
While d’ Spice Restaurant does not serve pork, it offers alcohol on its menu.