[51% Off] 3-hour Hands-on Pasta Making Workshop for RM79 instead of RM160. Learn to make Lasagna & Aglio Olio Pasta. Limited Groupons
- Learn to make lasagna and aglio olio from scratch.
- Combine pasta with ingredients such as black pepper, curry and herbs.
- Take home the pasta you cook.
- All equipment and ingredients provided.
- Small classes with highly experienced chef.
- Redemption period: Aug 26, 2012 – Oct 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 6, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Bookings on a first come first served basis.
- Max. 8 per workshop.
- Bring along 2 small containers to take pasta home.
- Valid at Cooking With Nicholas (email@example.com).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sep 7, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Preferred class dates
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Like an empty canvas, the blank taste of pasta allows for experimentation with flavours or paint, depending on the artist’s age. Draw upon wells of knowledge with today’s Groupon: for RM79, you get a three-hour pasta making workshop worth RM160 from Cooking With Nicholas in Petaling Jaya.
Within spacious cooking commodes, pasta Padawans learn tips and tricks of lasagna and aglio olio creation from renowned chef, Nicholas Pillai, who will guide them through three informative hours. Ingredients and utensils are provided and apprentices will measure and prepare ingredients themselves and knowledge gained may be used to impress mates or incite jealousy. Hungry graduates should bring two containers to take home Italian goodness, while comfy clothes are a must to stretch pasta limbs and creative juices.
Nicholas Pillai is currently doing a PhD. in Food and Culinary Management and is the co-author of Healthy Eating – Recipes for the Asian Palate. He has written for publications such as Her World, OH Magazine, Clove, websites such as Against The Grain and Pharmvision.com, as well as the Malaysian Women’s Weekly. He has also provided recipes for Rasa, Nur, Majalah Midi, Parenthink, Ibu dan Ayah, Traverama and Shape.
- Aug 26, 2012 (Sun) 2.30pm – 5.30pm *FULL
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 1pm *FULL
- Sep 4, 2012 (Tue) 10am – 1pm * NEW
- Sep 6, 2012 (Thu) 10am – 1pm *FULL
- Sep 9, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 1pm *FULL
- Sep 15, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 1pm *FULL
- Sep 16, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 1pm *NEW
- Sep 17, 2012 (Mon) 2.30pm – 5.30pm *NEW
- Sep 23, 2012 (Sun) 2.30pm – 5.30pm * FULL
- Sep 30, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 1pm *FULL
- Oct 6, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 5.30pm * FULL
- Oct 13, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 5.30pm * NEW