[Up to 68% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at Coffee Stain, Solaris Dutamas for 2 (RM50) / 4 (RM88) / 6 (RM118) People. From RM19.70 per person. Pork-free
- Main course: grilled beef, roasted chicken, pan fried salmon, chicken lasagne, or tuna and tomato rigatoni.
- Soup: cauliflower or quiche Lorraine.
- Dessert: crepe with ice-cream, strawberry tiramisu or mini cake.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 5, 2012 – Jul 5, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 28, 2012 – Jul 4, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Coffee Stain: 03-6211 2022 / 019-453 1114 (Call 10am – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without food, the only way to introduce taste buds to colourful flavours would be to ingest crayons, colour pencils, and rainbows. Today’s Groupon offers vibrant options with a three-course Western meal at Coffee Stain in Solaris Dutamas. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM124.75 (only RM25 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM88 instead of RM249.50 (only RM22 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM118 instead of RM374.20 (only RM19.70 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Whet appetites with unusual soups grounded in cauliflowers, as adventurous diners choose to swirl warm quiche Lorraine before main courses. Pan fried salmon and tuna and tomato rigatoni satiate seafood starvation before grilled beef, pan chicken lasagne, and roasted chicken turn meals into protein parties. Providing chilled tongues and rushes of sugar, crepe with ice-cream cleanses savoury palates while cake lovers opt for strawberry tiramisu or mini cake before virtual company drowns out physical counterparts.
Coffee Stain does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-6211 2022 / 019-453 1114 (Call 10am – 7pm daily)
Pan fried salmon