[Up to 57% Off] Afternoon High Tea: Main Course + Unlimited Desserts and Drinks at Checkers Café, Dorsett Regency KL. Choose Meal for 1 (RM11) / 2 people (RM19.90). Halal
- Choose 1 or 2 a la carte dishes: 5 pasta dishes, 4 rice dishes and 5 noodle dishes.
- Free flow of desserts: Chocolate fountain, ice cream, cakes and local kuihs.
- Free flow of coffee and tea.
- Air-conditioned dining space in a 4-star hotel.
- Redemption period: Feb 9, 2012 – May 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 31, 2012 – May 6, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 3pm – 5.30pm (not valid on public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- No sharing allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Checkers Café, Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur: 03-2716 1000 ext. 188
- Calling hour for reservation Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While two may be the loneliest number after one, one can have spontaneous trips to Maldives, keep a pet dog and snore loudly in bed without being rudely awakened every five minutes. Today’s Groupon salutes independence with an afternoon high tea with a la carte dishes plus free flow of desserts and drinks at Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur. Choose meal:
- For 1 person: 1 a la carte dish + free flow of desserts and drinks for RM11 (RM23.20 value)
- For 2 people: 2 a la carte dishes + free flow of desserts and drinks for RM19.90 (RM46.40 value)
Click here to view the a la carte menu.
Hungry humanoids hum happily to the tune of carb-licious dishes with a myriad of choices that leaves one spoiled silly. Dentist’s orders to stay away from sweets are conveniently forgotten as chocolate fountains, ice cream, cakes and kuihs play temptress to self-control and sugar-free diets.
Caffeine addicts placate selves with endless streams of coffee and tea, raising up cups in demand to fuel foggy rides home. Situated in a four-star hotel, diners can people-watch while digesting comestibles and drink tea with pinkies sticking out without judgment.
Phone: 03-2716 1000 ext. 188 (Calling hour for reservation Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)
Facebook: Dorsett Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ask a Question