[Up to 48% Off] 3-Course Western Meal: Pork Knuckle + Choice of Pork Ribs OR Cordon Bleu Chicken + Soup at Check In Café. For 2 (RM32) / 4 People (RM55). From RM13.75 per person
- Pork knuckle, and pork ribs OR chicken chop with creamy mushroom soup.
- Pork knuckle braised with red wine and served with mixed vegetables.
- Golden-baked BBQ pork ribs with homemade sauce, served with fries and vegetables.
- Deep fried Cordon Bleu chicken chop served with fries and coleslaw.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 8, 2012 – May 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 28, 2012 – May 7, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon (12pm) – midnight (12am) daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on 2nd and 4th Thursdays of every month.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- No Government tax or service charges.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Check In Café (03-9130 0068).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In retaliation to discriminating book publications against cattle, sheep offered peers to farmers in exchange for personal pens. Today’s Groupon reaps coincidental benefits with a three-course western meal at Check In Café in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 2 people: 3-course western meal for RM32 instead of RM61.70
- 4 people: 3-course western meal for RM55 instead of RM106.40
Meal for 2 people includes:
Meal for 4 people includes:
Swiftly sip creamy mushroom soup in preparation for meaty meals. Braised in red wine and tomato paste, pork knuckles uphold German traditions by falling obediently off the bone as the crunch of crispy skin fills in awkward silences. Wars between fans of pork ribs and Cordon Bleu chicken chop ensue as paired diners choose one of the two while quadruplets may have both. Mixed vegetables accompany ribs while coleslaws choose chicken chops, with politically neutral French Fries on either side.
Phone: 03-9130 0068
Facebook: Check In Café
Ask a Question
Cordon blue chicken chop
Full pork knuckle
Half pork knuckle
Cream mushroom soup