[75% Off] 3-hour Wine Appreciation Session by Wine Academy Founder Roderick Wong for RM99 instead of RM399. Light meal included
- 3-hour wine tasting and appreciation classes conducted by Roderick Wong, founder of the Wine Academy.
- Taste six types of wine.
- Notes and writing material provided.
- Light meal included.
- Get 50% off on 1-year membership of Ceggo BoardROOM.
- Workshop dates: Oct 14, Oct 22, & Oct 24, 2011
- Min. 3 days prior phone booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Refer to ‘Class calendar’ below write-up for specific class schedule.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For non-Muslim customers aged 18 and above only.
- Valid at Ceggo BoardROOM (03-7984 6380).
Wine provides excellent conversation openers, especially tossed with facts and grape-history. Dazzle sipping companions with today’s Groupon: for RM99, experience a three-hour wine tasting workshop with Roderick Wong, founder of the Wine Academy at Ceggo BoardROOM in Kuala Lumpur (RM399 value).
Mastering the fundamentals of influences in wine, spirit sippers pick up fundamental tasting techniques during the three-hour session, from identifying wine characteristics to learning when best to punctuate discussions with mildly disapproving grimaces. Under the stead of seasoned sommelier Roderick Wong, grapeful imbibers garner vinous skills and techniques, perfect for one-upping wine store clerks. Artful glass twirlers are advised not to smoke prior to sessions to avoid disorientation of palates. Light meals are served after the session to avoid taste congestion. Wine elitists are also entitled to a 50% discount on a one-year membership (RM599 value).
- Oct 14, 2011 – 7.30pm – 10.30pm
- Oct 22, 2011 – 5pm – 8pm
- Oct 24, 2011 – 7.30pm – 10.30pm
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Call 03-7984 6380 at least 3 days prior to intended class date.
3. Provide your name, contact details, Groupon serial number, redemption / security code, chosen class date and number of people (if applicable).
Facebook: Ceggo BoardROOM
Still unclear? Discuss this discount