[Up to 52% Off] Fusion Lunch Buffet at Chateau de C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. 1 Person (RM9) OR 2 People (RM16). Pork-free
- Lunch buffet with Asian and Western cuisines.
- Western dishes include salad, soup, croissants and pasta.
- Free flow of coffee, tea and iced lemon tea.
- Food selections change daily.
- Quaint country-style bungalow with ample parking.
- Redemption period: Dec 15, 2011 – Jan 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 3, 2011 – Jan 12, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: Noon (12pm) – 3pm.
- Not valid on weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Chateau de C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. (03-9284 6686).
For centuries, Europeans and Asians disagreed on what ‘civilised’ meant, the proper way to raise offspring and the difference between ‘medium-rare’ and ‘scrambled’. Rewrite the clash of civilisations with today’s Groupon: you get a fusion buffet lunch at Chateau de C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- RM9 for fusion lunch buffet for one person (RM16.80 value)
- RM16 for fusion lunch buffet at for two people
Buffet consists of:
Salad (baked vege salad / fresh vege salad)
- Soup (mushroom / onion / vege)
- Pasta (Spaghetti Bolognese / baked cheese macoroni / seafood olio / others)
- Fried rice (Oriental / Thai / Sambal / others)
- Fried chicken wings
- Scrambled eggs / omelettes
- Nachos with Caribbean sauce, wedges
- Muffins / croissants / sandwiches / pizzas (different varieties)
- Chocolate, blueberry, banana rolls
- Coffee, tea and iced lemon tea
in a large bungalow with calm, tranquil grass, Chateau de C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S.
offers patrons the opportunity to enjoy a buffet spread within the covert headquarters
of the local garden gnome population. Feast upon Eurasian fare like salads,
soups, pasta, fried rice, fried chicken wings and the odd nacho with Caribbean
sauce, catering well to fickle palates and colleagues juggling limited lunch
hours. Coffee and tea alongside iced counterparts rounds off meal times leaving
diners happy, plumped and ready to run after street pigeons flying off with
stolen car keys. Bountiful parking spaces cut the stress of driving in search
of mythical bays, reducing rates of heart disease and automobile abuse. Diners
have the option of remaining on the ground floor with wooden, cushion-lined
chairs or to go upstairs for a view of the nearby Royal Selangor Golf Club and cart
Chateau de C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S does not serve pork on its menu.
Phone: 03-9284 6686
Still unclear? Discuss this discount