[Up to 63% Off] Japanese-Fusion Pasta + Soup + Free Flow of Green Tea at Cafe Takahashi, Pavilion KL. Choose from 12 Pastas. For 1 (RM18) / 2 (RM32) / 4 (RM60) People. From RM15 per person. Pork-free
- Japanese-fusion cuisine in the latest styles.
- Fried pasta in Japanese wafu dressing.
- 12 pasta selections including unagi and egg, kimuchi al’olio, beef bacon and spinach, and more.
- Served with soup of the day and free flow of green tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 20, 2012 – Apr 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 9, 2012 – Apr 19, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 10pm / Sat – Sun: noon (12pm) – 5pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at Cafe Takahashi: 03-2143 6454 (Calling hours: 11.30am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like yarn, spaghetti comes in an assortment of shapes, lengths and knitting grandmothers. Today’s Groupon strings famished feeders together with a Japanese-fusion pasta set meal at Cafe Takahashi, Pavilion KL. Choose from:
- 1 person: Japanese-fusion set meal for RM18 instead of RM41
- 2 people: Japanese-fusion set meal for RM32 instead of RM82.10 (only RM16 per person)
- 4 people: Japanese-fusion set
meal for RM60 instead of RM164.10 (only RM15 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Japanese schools hoard spaghetti students with names such as unagi and egg, chicken al’lio and mushroom onsen tamago. Shaping attributes and attitudes of pasta pupils, sensei sauce of wafu turns them into mouth-watering masterpieces. Fast learners pass exams with flying bowls of specially-made mushroom soup and express endless gratitude with infinite green tea, clinking cups or colourful e-cards.
Takahashi does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2143 6454
Facebook: Cafe Takahashi
Unagi and egg
Beef bacon and spinach
Scallop and asparagus
Mushroom onsen tomago
Al'olio (with chilli)
Prawn and mushroom
Chicken cutlet and egg