[50% Off] Prawn Al’alio OR Spicy Prawn Carbonara + Chawanmushi at Cafe Takahashi, Pavilion KL for RM13 instead of RM26.20. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Prawn Al’alio or spicy prawn carbonara.
- Served with chawanmushi: steamed egg custard with Japanese fishcake, mushrooms and prawn.
- Fusion cuisine kitchen with Japanese head chef.
- Vegetarian options available upon request.
- Redemption period: Nov 12, 2011 – Dec 12, 2011.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Last orders at 9.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Cafe Takahashi (03-2143 6454).
Japanese have adopted and improved a myriad of Western inventions; walkmans,
hybrid cars and violent Sunday morning cartoons. Hone in on oriental advancements with today’s
Groupon: for RM13, you get a pasta dish (up to RM18.90 value) and a chawanmushi (RM4.90
value), inclusive of 10% service charge (RM2.40 value) at Cafe Takahashi (up to RM26.20 total value) at Pavilion, Kuala
Lumpur. Meal consists of:
Like one’s own offspring, dishes are captured at their best behaviour and proudly framed and mounted for present gawking and future embarrassment. Battle lines are drawn between warring shrimp siblings as prawn Al’alio faces down spicy prawn carbonara. Steamed egg custards watch nonchalantly from sidelines, safeguarding hauls of fishcake, mushroom and prawn within silken walls while live blogging crustacean combats across Wi-Fi connections. While not offered with this Groupon, the fusion-style establishment also offers pizzas and other pastas on its menu.
Cafe Takahashi does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2143 6454
Facebook: Cafe Takahashi
Cafe Takahashi was featured on 8TV’s Ho Chak!
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Unique interior design with 3D food models. Awesome food models attract customers successfully. Impressive! – Sep 1, 2011