[Up to 72% Off] Japanese BBQ Chicken + Oven Baked Creamy Clam OR Hot & Spicy Clam + Miso Soup + Rice + Sundae + Ice Lemon Tea at Cafe Taka, Pavilion KL for 2 (RM28) / 4 (RM48) People. From RM12 per person. Pork-free
- Main course includes tori teppanyaki, plus choice of karakuchi vongole or vongole a-la mornay.
- Includes miso soup, sundae of the day, and ice lemon tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Located in Pavilion KL shopping mall in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Sep 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Sep 13, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 4 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 10pm / Sat & Sun: 12pm – 5pm (not including public holidays),
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Cafe Taka: 03-2143 6454 (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like crayons, meals look good in books, bowls, and mouth edges of the kid who eats everything. Today’s Groupon gives in to temptation with a three-course Japanese-fusion meal at Cafe Taka in Pavilion KL. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM85.90 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM48 instead of RM171.80 (only RM12 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets:
Diners delicately dive into a savoury pool consisting of tori teppanyaki accompanied by karakuchi vongole, or vongole a la mornay. Accompanying amorous aromas, side servings of miso soup, Japonica rice, and ice lemon tea allow parties of two or four to stock up on ample stomach space in between bouts of profound chatter and ice breakers. Conclude carefree dining on a sweet note as fingers dip into sundaes of the day while neglected dessert spoons attempt to harness available Wi-Fi rays.
Cafe Taka does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2143 6454 (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
Cafe Taka has been featured on Eat Drink KL.