[Up to 59% Off] 3-hour Weekend Hands-on Tart Baking Workshop for 1 (RM79) / 2 (RM149) People. From RM74.50 per person. Learn to Bake Blueberry Cheese, Apple Crumble, and Egg Tarts
- 3-hour hands-on tart baking workshop.
- Learn how to bake blueberry cheese, apple crumble, and egg tarts.
- Bring home up to 20 tartlets.
- Hat, ingredients, tools, and recipe provided.
- Conducted by experienced chefs trained in Taiwan.
- Redemption period: Jun 9, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 24, 2012 – Jun 5, 2012.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates and time, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Halal ingredients.
- Min. 35, max. 50 students per workshop. 3 students per group per workstation.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Butter and Olive Baking Academy: 03-8068 6249 / 016-215 3351 (Call 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Great works of art stem from inspiration, creativity, and endless day dreams. Today’s Groupon materialises musings with a three-hour hands-on tart baking workshop at Butter & Olive Baking Academy in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM79 instead of RM180
- Workshop for 2 people for RM149 instead of RM360 (only RM74.50 per person)
- Jun 9, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Jun 10, 2012 (Sun) 9.30am – 12.30pm / 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Humans with sweet senses overload attend a three-hour hands-on baking workshop, learning to bake tempting tartlets of egg, apple crumble, and blueberry cheese. Hailing from Taiwan, experienced chefs impart tart baking basics to students and green candy monsters, covering types of fillings to be filled into various crusts and hungry mouths. While participants take advantage of provided equipment and recipes, up to 20 complete tartlets may be taken home to be displayed on dinner tables.
While cooking tools, recipes and Halal ingredients are provided, students are required to bring their own apron, notebook, stationery, calculator and containers to take home baked goods.