[Up to 54% Off] Chinese Set Meal at Bu Yi Bao Restaurant. Choose for 6-courses for 6 People (RM119) / 9-courses for 10 People (RM199). From RM19.80 per person
- Choose Chinese set meal for 6 or 10 people.
- Set meal for 6 people consists of 6 dishes plus a bottle of champagne.
- Set meal for 10 people consists of 9 dishes including dessert.
- Healthy cooking style with emphasis on herbs and fresh ingredients.
- Redemption period: Dec 28, 2011 – Feb 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 18, 2011 – Feb 26, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 3pm / 6.30pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays). Closed on Wednesdays.
- Not valid from Jan 21, 2012 – Jan 24, 2012 / Jan 27, 2012 – Jan 29, 2012.
- Only 6 tables available for bookings on Dec 31, 2011 and Jan 1, 2012. Bookings subject to availability.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if additional dining partner orders at least 1 main dish worth RM20 and above from menu.
- Limit 1 voucher per receipt.
- Valid at Bu Yi Bao Restaurant (012-663 8136 / Calling hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Participating in group activities multiplies the enjoyment of the activity including eating, buying, and bullying. Today’s Groupon celebrates group power with a Chinese set meal for six or ten people at Bu Yi Bao Restaurant, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
6-course set meal for 6 People (RM119 instead of RM198)
- Double boiled mixed dried seafood and dried scallops
- Fried fish fillet with black pepper sauce
- Braised fish maw with abalone
- Fried prawns with honey and soya sauce
- Stir fried vegetable with cashew nuts and cuttlefish
- Fried rice with seafood
- One bottle of champagne
9-course set meal for 10 people (RM199 instead of RM428)
- Special Four Hot Delight
- Double-boiled mixed dried seafood and dried scallops (sea cucumber, fish maw, fish tummy, dried scallop, crab meat)
- Whole herbal steamed village chicken
- Steamed Patin fish with special soya sauce
- Baked prawns with pepper, salt, garlic, and chilli
- Braised vegetarian with dried oyster and fatt choy
- Fried rice with seafood
- Chinese pancake with lotus paste
- Double steamed longan with white fungus and sea coconut
Chopsticks wielded by six dining delegates jostle for supremacy in order to carve out six delectable dishes including seafood, scallops, fish maw with abalone, and prawns while a bottle of champagne maintains dubious diplomacy across dinner deck. The other option for a ten-people-meal is made out of nine dishes with a whole herbal steamed village chicken, steamed Patin fish, and baked prawns serving as effective jaw and finger strengthening exercises. Infused with various herbs, the freshly cooked feast promotes health and camaraderie among friends and family members regardless of relatedness or adoption contracts.
Phone: 012-663 8136
Special Four Hot Delight
Double boiled mixed dried seafood and dried scallops
Whole herbal steamed village chicken
Steamed Patin fish with special soya sauce
Braised vegetarian with dried oyster and fatt choy
Fried fish fillet with black pepper sauce
Braised fish maw with abalone
Baked prawns with pepper, salt, garlic, and chilli
Stir fried vegetable with cashew nuts and cuttlefish
Fried rice with seafood
Fried prawns with honey and soya sauce
Chinese pancake with lotus paste
Double steamed longan with white fungus and sea coconut
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur 52100