[44% Off] Huge Christmas Pork Platter for 6 people at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant for RM275 instead of RM488.40. Includes pork knuckle, sausages, roasts, Paulaner Beer and more
- Christmas German Platter for 6 people.
- Includes pork knuckle, pork belly, meatloaf, pork sausages, and pork roast.
- Savour Paulaner Bier, from smooth, full-bodied beers to fruity aromas.
- Authentic Bavarian cuisine from southeast Germany.
- Chic and contemporary restaurant.
- Indoor and outdoor dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Nov 27, 2011 – Jan 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 17, 2011 – Jan 13, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to original booking date, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- Dine in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant (012-983 5516 - Mr Saravanan).
Family togetherness is about open communication lines, spamming sibling inboxs, and eating rice. Today’s Groupon adds the meat to feel good times: for RM275, you get a huge Christmas German pork platter for up to six people at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant in Mid Valley Mega Mall, Kuala Lumpur (RM488.40 value). Platter consists of:
Carnivores carve and chomp through a porcine feast of pork knuckle, Gypsy pork belly, meatloaf, and pork roast, oblivious to other happenings and calls to quieten delightful squeals. Sausage soldiers march and munch down Huhnerwurst and Knoblauchwurst, leaving a trail of decadent destruction among garlic and gravy soaked battlefields. Avoid violating the Equal Animal Nutritional Rights Act by permitting Bockwurst smoked pork sausages down aesophagus channels, to take shelter in warm belly bunkers among happy hogs. Wash down protein parades with Paulaner Bier Sampler while watching home shopping on the TV before immediately making an order for sandpaper through available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 012-983 5516 - Mr
Facebook: Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant
Left: Pork roast, Leberkase (Meatloaf), Schweinshaxn (Pork knuckle).
From top left: Gypsy pork belly, side dishes.
From bottom left: Pork roast, Leberkase (Meatloaf), Schweinshaxn (Pork knuckle), Cordon Bleu (Schnitzel)
Paulaner Bier (Beer)
Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant was featured in Time Out KL.
All the sausages were scrumptious (as in you taste actual meat than flour/fillers!), and thankfully none was overly salty. One can definitely discern the quality of the blend of spices & meat that went into each casing of the sausage! – Oct 16, 2010.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The pork knuckle was extremely crispy on the outside and the flesh was moist and flavourful. The melt-in-the-mouth fat was so good it left me speechless for a few seconds – Dec 16, 2010.