[47% Off] 8-inch Turkish Pizza at Bosphorus Fine Turkish Cuisine for RM15 instead of RM28.40. Pork-free
- Choose either chicken, chicken sausage pizza or vegetarian pizza.
- 8" oven-baked and charcoal-grilled pizza.
- Uses Turkish herbs and spices.
- Elegant Turkish interior decorated with handmade carpets.
- RM500 cash voucher for Galleria Fine & Antique Rugs.
- Redemption period: Oct 28, 2011 – Dec 28, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 20, 2011 – Dec 27, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon is forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Max. 10 vouchers per table on weekends.
- Valid at Bosphorus Fine Turkish Cuisine (03-2142 4000).
Five out of six doctors recommend eating Turkish food as the most informed method of dealing with common viruses, persistent strains of avian flu and Eurasian mythical beasts encroaching on dining table feasts. Gobble gobbledegooks with today’s Groupon: for RM15, you get a Turkish pizza at Bosphorus Fine Turkish Cuisine in Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur (RM28.40 value).
- Chicken pizza (Tovulku pizza)
- Vegetarian pizza (Sebzeli pizza)
- Chicken sausage pizza (Sosisli pizza)
Perform pastry disappearing acts amidst a sea of magic carpet rides regaling history and flavour at Bosphorus Fine Turkish Cuisine, named after the strait that separates Asia Turkey with Europe Turkey. Stick to single dough distinctiveness, from a choice of charcoal-grilled chicken pizza concocted from traditional pizza dough, pizza laden with sausage slices, or a vegetarian option with oregano, chilli and other spices gobbled directly from Turkey. Pizza is oven-baked to crusty perfection enabling the most finicky of diners to break bread alone, or in groups of friends more interested in the omnipresent Wi-Fi waves
Every diner also receives a RM500 cash voucher for use at Galleria Fine and Antique Rugs Exhibition at the Royale Chulan Hotel from Oct 28, 2011 – Nov 3, 2011.
Bosphorus Fine Turkish Cuisine does not serve pork or alcohol.
Phone: 03-2142 4000