[Up to 65% Off] 3-Course Ramadhan Meal + Drink at Bon Ton Restaurant, Lot 10 Shopping Centre for 2 (RM59) / 4 (RM108) People. From RM27 per person
- 3-course Ramadhan meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Main course meat dishes: ayam masak merah, ikan bakar with asam, or curry mutton.
- Main courses with yellow or white rice and side dishes.
- Appetiser: kurma and nyonya kuih.
- Includes ice cream dessert and air cincau Bandung.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 15, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 13, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Bon Ton Restaurant: 03-2142 2287 (Call 12pm – 1am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good company to have during meals include charming conversationalists, agreeable listeners, and spare stomachs. Today’s Groupon puts extra organs to use with a three-course Ramadhan meal with drink at Bon Ton Restaurant in Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM59 instead of RM154.70 (only RM29.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM108 instead of RM309.50 (only RM27 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Dining delegates dig into main course platter choices of ayam masak merah, ikan bakar with asam, or curry mutton tastefully furnished with spring rolls, vegetables, and rice. Satiate sweet sentiments by slurping refreshing air cincau Bandung while juggling kurma and nyonya kuih within digestive systems. Pampered patrons pick between homemade pandan and coconut ice cream to accompany animated conversations as smartphones swim in Wi-Fi waves without surcharge of goggles.
Customers may top up RM8.90 for fresh fruit juice (RM12.90 value) with choices of orange, carrot, apple, honeydew, and watermelon. Customers also get 20% off all soft drinks and mocktails.
Bon Ton Restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2142 2287 (Call 12pm – 1am daily)
Facebook: BON TON LOT 10