[Up to 67% Off] 3-Course Fusion Meal at Bon Ton Restaurant, Lot 10 Shopping Centre. For 2 (RM55) / 4 (RM95) People. From RM23.75 per person. Pork-free
- Main course:
- Signature Nyonya laksa with prawns and chicken
- Chargrilled black pepper chicken with mango sauce
- Pan fried fish with herb cream sauce
- Starter: tossed garden salad or soup of the day.
- Homemade pandan or coconut ice cream, chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
- Live band performance on certain nights.
- Discounts on selected cocktails and freshly squeezed juices.
- Redemption period: Apr 17, 2012 – Jun 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 7, 2012 – Jun 16, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 hours prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 1am daily (including public holidays).
- Last order at 10.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Present printed Groupon for redemption.
- Valid at Bon Ton Restaurant (03-2142 2287 / call noon (12pm) – 1am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pounds are no longer foreign currency when ingested into local digestive systems. Today’s Groupon contributes to international economy with a three-course fusion meal at Bon Ton Restaurant in Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM55 instead of RM143.10 (only RM27.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM95 instead of RM286.30 (only RM23.75 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Begin appetites and conversations with garden salads or homey soups of the day as diners tuck into cosy indoor Nyonya charms or beneath canopies sighting Bukit Bintang wild life. Simmering in pans, fish flounder in herb cream sauce while shrimp paste, coconut milk, and tamarind juice lend flavours and credence to signature Nyonya laksa, teasing taste buds in all directions. Ice creams conclude feasts with final salutations to filled bellies as patrons opt between flavours of pandan, coconut, chocolate or vanilla. Live band performances are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9pm till midnight.
While Bon Ton Restaurant does not serve pork, it offers alcohol on its menu.
Customers get 53% off cocktail selections of margarita, Japanese slipper, gin fizz mojito, and signature mocktail kiwi delight worth RM25.50++. Customers also get 31% off freshly squeezed juice selections of orange, carrot apple, honeydew, and watermelon worth RM12.90++.
Phone: 03-2142 2287 (call noon (12pm) – 1am daily)
Facebook: BON TON RESTAURANT KL
Signature Nyonya laksa
Tossed green garden salad with homemade dressing
Pan fried fish with herb cream sauce
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur 50250