[Up to 67% Off] 3-Course Meal at boatHouse Restaurant & Bar, TTDI. Meal for 2 (RM59) / 4 (RM99) People. From RM24.80 per person
- 3-course meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Main course: Fried Paulaner Pork Spare Ribs and Seared White Tuna.
- Starters: Broccoli and Crab Chowder.
- Dessert: Jamaican Bread and Banana Butter Pudding.
- Dartboard and pool tables available.
- Redemption period: Apr 27, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 18, 2012 – Jun 25, 2012.
- Min 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling is only allowed once and must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 12pm – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Closed on Sundays.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Sharing allowed.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at boatHouse Restaurant & Bar: 03 – 7727 4426 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm - 11pm, including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Social standards are based on how many cars one has, how big one’s boat is and how many times one dines in a boathouse. Today’s Groupon stays afloat with a three-course meal at boatHouse Restaurant & Bar. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM59 instead of RM152 (only RM29.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM99 instead of RM304 (only RM24.80 per person)
Meal for 2 includes:
Diners hop on board a cosy watering hole resembling the interior of a boat, away from strenuous traffic and potty pirates. Friendly boat crews serve chowders with broccoli, crab, and bread topped with crab flesh. As tongue buds unfurl, juicy pork spare rib and white tuna walk the plank onto awaiting palate plateau. Dining duos and quadruplets share spoonful’s of Jamaican bread and banana butter pudding, while a game of dart or pool concludes the journey across the edible abundance.
Phone: 03 – 7727 4426 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm -11pm, including public holidays)
Nestled in the heart of Taman Tun, this cosy little hideaway functions as a quiet neighbourhood restaurant. A very low keyed, family/friends owned quaint and cosy dining experience that offer an extensive menu, ranging from Western delicacies to Local delights. I love the way they staged the table, the dinnerware match the harmonious purple-red colour scheme very well. Very gorgeous indeed!