[Up to 60% Off] Cash Voucher for Authentic Indian Dinner at Benares, PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. Choose RM400 voucher (RM210) / RM700 voucher (RM350). Pork-free
- Cash voucher valid for all food and beverages.
- Authentic Indian cuisine.
- Masterchef from New Delhi, India.
- Signature dishes like tandoori, gosht rogan josh (lamb curry), prawn masala, chicken chettinad and more.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Uses spices imported from India and homemade sauces.
- Redemption period: May 22, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 13, 2012 – Jun 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day in advance or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined.
- Limit 100 customers per night.
- Not valid with ongoing promotions / discounts.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed. Additional diners have to order a main dish from the a la carte menu.
- Service charges and Government tax not included, and will be charged separately.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Food sourced from Halal suppliers.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- Valid at Benares (03-2782 8305 / 016-264 8332).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Notable wars in history include the Cold War, the Chiapas Uprising and the Naan Insurgency. Engage in gastronomical warfare with today's Groupon: you get a cash voucher for up to eight people for an authentic Indian dinner from Benares at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following options:
- For RM210, you get a RM400 dinner cash voucher valid for 6 people
- For RM350, you get a RM700 dinner cash voucher valid for 8 people
Human peepholes burgeon with delight while perusing the menu, struggling to decide between flavourful starters, succulent meats and various types of biryani. Prepared by chefs imported from India, customers reward mouths after a long day at work, while aromas give noses a treat after braving the stench of colleagues. Homemade sauces give dishes authentic identities, while spices from India add to the dining experience and fiery dances on tongues. Wolfing down dinner in air-conditioned climates, smoking sections allow tobacco enthusiasts to indulge without disapproving stares from other patrons or smoked meats.
Benares does not serve pork or beef but offers alcohol on its menu. All food is sourced from Halal suppliers.Phone: 03-2782 8305 / 016-264 8332 (11am – 11pm)
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur. 50250