[Up to 60% Off] Cash Voucher for Authentic Indian Dinner at Benares, PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. Choose RM100 voucher (RM59), RM200 voucher (RM99) or RM400 voucher (RM159). Pork-free
- Cash voucher valid for all food and beverages.
- Authentic Indian cuisine.
- Masterchef from New Delhi, India.
- Signature dishes like tandoori, gosht rogan josh (lamb curry), prawn masala, chicken chettinad and more.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Uses spices imported from India and homemade sauces.
- Redemption period: Dec 13, 2011 – Jan 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 2, 2011 – Jan 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day in advance or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Food sourced from Halal suppliers.
- Valid at Benares (03-2782 8305 / 012-396 0912).
Notable wars in history include the Cold War, the Chiapas Uprising and the Naan Insurgency. Engage in gastronomical warfare with today's Groupon: you get a cash voucher for up to six people for an authentic Indian dinner from Benares at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following options:
- For RM59, you get a RM100 dinner cash voucher valid for 2 people
- For RM99, you get a RM200 dinner cash voucher valid for 4 people
- For RM159, you get a RM400 dinner cash voucher valid for 6 people
Human peepholes burgeon with delight while perusing the menu, struggling to decide between flavourful starters, succulent meats and various types of biryani. Prepared by chefs imported from India, customers reward mouths after a long day at work, while aromas give noses a treat after braving the stench of colleagues. Homemade sauces give dishes authentic identities, while spices from India add to the dining experience and fiery dances on tongues. Wolfing down dinner in air-conditioned climates, smoking sections allow tobacco enthusiasts to indulge without disapproving stares from other patrons or smoked meats.
Benares does not serve pork or beef but offers alcohol on its menu. All food is sourced from Halal suppliers.Phone: 03-2782 8305 / 012-396 0912 (11am – 11pm)
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Kuala Lumpur. 50250