[62% Off] 3-Course Western Set Meal + Free Flow of Soft Drinks / Iced Lemon Tea at Bar’licious for RM29 instead of RM76.40. Pork-free
- Choice of New Zealand Lamb Chop, Beef Rib Eye Steak, Grilled BBQ Chicken Chop, Lamb Shank, Grilled Salmon, or Lamb Koobideh Kebab with Rice.
- Starter choice of salad or soup with garlic bread.
- Choose 2 scoops of ice cream from 5 flavours.
- Free flow of soft drinks or iced lemon tea.
- Redemption period: Dec 26, 2011 – Mar 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Dec 17, 2011 – Mar 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Thurs: 11am – 12am, Fri – Sat: 11am – 1am (including public holidays).
- Customers required to present printed voucher during redemption.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- For dine-in only.
- Valid at Bar’licious (03-6205 3069)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good things happen in threes, bad things happen when pet hamsters crawl into coffee canisters. Dine on numerically auspicious meals with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get a three-course Western set meal plus complimentary servings of soft drinks inclusive of service charges at Bar’licious in Solaris Dutamas (up to RM76.40 total value).
Click here to see the menu.
In the cosy confines of a bar restaurant decked out in black and red, daily soup servings are dished up depending on chef temperaments, product procurrence and placement of stars in the eastern skies. Soup snobs may opt for for the Green Chicken Salad instead, lining gastrointestinal cavities with feastable foliage doused in homemade Caesar dressing. Dietary dry runs prepare diners for main courses of both earthy ancestry and oceanic origins, with footnotes of tubers and herbaceuos staples to combat discrimination against neglected food groups. Keep diabetic dreamwalkers at bay with a double dose of arctic confections, while parched comestible canals find solace in free flows of beverages.
Bar’licious does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-6205 3069