[67% Off] Bangkok Jam Authentic Thai Steamed Siakap with Lime & Chilli Sauce for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM54.40 (only RM9 per person). Pork-free
- Thai-style steamed siakap with lime and chilli sauce.
- Authentic Thai cuisine off Bukit Bintang.
- Cosy dining atmosphere.
- Redemption period: Oct 1, 2011 – Nov 1, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 20, 2011 – Oct 29, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Bangkok Jam (03-2142 3449).
When fishing, one must be mindful to bring along bait, fishing rods and a magazine to counter boredom. Today’s Groupon gives you the end product, minus the effort: for RM18, you and a friend get a steamed siakap with lime and chilli sauce, worth RM54.40 at Bangkok Jam in Kuala Lumpur.
Duos and feline congregations purr in delight as the steamed siakap is served, with its aromatic waft reaching noses and stimulating stomach juices. Cooked with molecules of hot water vapour, the siakap wears a coat fused with flavours of lime and chilli, spicing up palates without the night turning sour. In air-conditioned interiors or open-air dining rooms, customers enjoy their meal while specialised areas keep puff parties from contaminating oxygen zones.
Thai fragrant steamed rice is available at RM2.50++ to accompany the meal while signature Thai iced tea quenches thirsts at RM9++.
Bangkok Jam does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2142 3449
Still unclear? Discuss this discount