[Up to 50% Off] RM25 Cash Voucher for All Food and Drinks at Bangkok House. Choose RM15 for RM25 Voucher / RM25 for RM50 Voucher
- Restaurant serving authentic Thai food.
- Cash voucher valid for all menu items.
- Over 180 choices of food and drinks.
- Choice of prawns with crispy eggs, pan-grilled lamb, stir-fried crabs with Thai curry powder, and more.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Price range from RM3.50 – RM70.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 4, 2012 – Oct 13, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses and phone numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons may be combined.
- Not valid with ongoing promotions or set menus.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Pork-free and Muslim-owned restaurant (food sourced from Halal suppliers).
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at 2 Bangkok House outlets in Petaling Jaya:
- Sunway Giza: 03-6151 4333 / 012-206 9872 (SMS only)
- 3 Two Square: 03-7954 9872 / 012-206 9872 (SMS only)
- Call 11am – 11pm daily.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like chess, strategic eating begins with the least favourite food to the main meals while scrutinising dining partners. Today’s Groupon checks mates with cash vouchers for all food and beverages from Bangkok House, valid at two outlets in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- RM15 for RM25 cash voucher
- RM25 for RM50 cash voucher
Insatiable individuals settle within contemporary corners, ingesting foreign flavours derived from dish scriptures. With over 180 choices, daring tongues tingle with anticipation as dishes like prawns with crispy egg, pan-grilled lamb, and stir-fried crabs with Thai curry powder graze taste buds and tender spots. Spicy cravings are curbed and stomachs satisfied as filled and fulfilled diners share accomplishments through virtual views via internet waves.
Bangkok House is a Muslim-operated restaurant that does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- Bangkok House, 3 Two Square
- Lot C13-01, 3 Two Square, Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Phone: 03-7954 9872 / SMS – 012-206 9872.
- Bangkok House, Sunway Giza Mall
- Lot G11, Sunway Giza Mall, No. 2 Jalan PJU 5/14, PJU 5, Kota Damansara 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Phone: 03-6151 4333 / SMS – 012-206 9872.
Facebook: Restoran Bangkok House (Halal)
Bangkok House has been featured in News Straits Times.
This has got to be one of the top Green Curry i have ever tasted. The spices were just marvelous and the gravy thick and full of coconut milk goodness, and the taste and smell of basil permeating in every sip - heaven! – Mar 18, 2010
Bangkok HouseValid at 2 outlets in
Petaling Jaya .