[Up to 78% Off] Korean Eyelash Perming at Bamburanta Beauty & Spa, Bangsar. 1 (RM23) / 2 (RM40) People. From RM20 per person
- Korean eyelash perming for natural looking eyelashes.
- Lasts up to 1 month.
- Curled eyelashes improve appearances and eliminate use for eyelash curler.
- Quick and gentle procedure.
- Redemption period: Apr 17, 2012 – Jul 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 6, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last appointment at 7pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time female customers aged 18 and above only.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed during the same booking.
- Valid at Bamburanta Beauty & Spa: 03-2282 1320 / 012-347 5399 (Calling hours: 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Feeling beautiful requires confidence, poise and agreeable audiences. Today’s Groupon brushes up with a Korean eyelash perming at Bamburanta Beauty & Spa, Bangsar. Choose from:
- 1 person for RM23 instead of RM90
- 2 people for RM40 instead of RM180 (only RM20 per person)
45-minute session includes:
- Cleansing and drying eyelashes (5 min)
- Permanent Wave lotion application (15 – 20 min)
- Neutraliser lotion application (10 – 15 min)
- Remove neutraliser
- Nourishing lotion application (5 min)
- Eyelash cleaning
Eyelash holders allow cleansing and drying while sizing rods to curl soul extensions depending on lengths. Curls take form with an application of a permanent wave lotion before frozen with a neutraliser that lasts up to a full month or a quarter of a wardrobe season. Korean technique ensures eyelashes do not intervene with natural beauties while eliminating need for eyelash curler to the delight of frustrated tools. Procedures then end with a nourishing lotion and cleansing session to fortify eye guardians in battles against dust and light.