[Up to 56% Off] Authentic Thai Lunch at BAAN 26, Changkat Bukit Bintang. For 2 (RM29) / 4 people (RM49). From Only RM12.25 per person. Pork-free
- 3-course meal for 2 people OR 4-course meal for 4 people.
- Mango salad, tom yam soup, green curry chicken and more.
- Chefs from Thailand.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Feb 29, 2012 – May 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 20, 2012 – May 28, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 hour prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 4pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table.
- Pork-free restaurant.
at Baan 26:
- 03-2142 8878 (call noon (12pm) – 1am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although Thai cuisine draws influences from oriental roots, it has differentiated itself by offering more zing, spices and emotional epiphanies on stoic facades. Today’s Groupon sheds happy tears with a Thai lunch from BAAN 26, Changkat Bukit Bintang. Choose from:
- 2 People: 3-course Thai lunch for RM29 instead of RM65.20
- 4 People: 4-course Thai lunch for RM49 instead of RM110.65
3-course lunch for 2 people includes:
4-course lunch for 4 people includes:
Mango salads with dry shrimp kick meals into motion, tantalising tongues with sweet and spicy sensations in preparation for heavier mains. Keep Thai traditions alive with tom yam soups which hold hostage poultry or oceanic creatures in sour and spicy broth, while other fowl families are cooked in green curry or tossed with basil leaves. Fibrous mixed vegetables are included in meals for four people, providing digestive systems with appropriate motivation alongside the company of steamed fragrant rice.
BAAN 26 does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2142 8878 (call
noon (12pm) – 1am daily)
Facebook: Baan 26
Spicy tom yam seafood soup
Thai green curry chicken
Thai mix vegetable
Thai mango salad with dry shrimp (4-course set)
Clear tom yam chicken soup
Thai mango salad with dry shrimp (2-course set)
Thai basil leaf minced chicken
I would said all the foods are delicious. Expecially the Spicy Seafood Tom Yam. The soup is just thick & spicy! Yummy!!!. – Jun 30, 2009
I always believe that one of the ways to judge a Thai restaurant is through its tom yam. And so I ordered the clear tom yam chicken noodle, which was tasty. The soup is a good mixture of sour, limey, spicy and salty with a hint of sweetness. I chose glass noodle to go with the soup and the combination came out well. It was both light and appetising. The Thai green curry chicken tasted authentic as well with the right balance of spicy creaminess. – May 24, 2011
I used to go there for drinks, and my colleagues brought me there recently for dining. I was a bit reluctant at first, living in Bangkok I was not really looking forward "oversea" Thai food. But it was a pleasant surprise. Good Thai food (better in my opinion than Soi 23), and reasonable price. – Nov 4, 2011