[63% Off] 3-hour Weekend Hands-on Bread & Bun Making Workshop by At 19 Culinary Studio, Damansara Heights for RM150 instead of RM400. Learn 5 Recipes. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour weekend hands-on bread and bun making workshop.
- Learn to make rustic cranberry roll, burger bun with sesame seeds, mixed seeds and nuts mini loaf, coffee bun, and cheese and tuna bun.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home freshly-made bread and buns.
- Redemption period: Oct 6, 2012 – Nov 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 20, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 10, max. 16 participants per workshop.
- Valid for participants aged 15 and above only.
- Valid at At 19 Culinary Studio: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Tue – Sun: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays) / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Refer below write-up for available slots.
- Fill in this online booking form (http://gr.pn/at19breadbun) by Nov 4, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Like creativity, dough can be moulded to desirable shapes, stuffed with all kinds of fillings, and be given names like nutty dough or doughnuts. Take pride in culinary creations with today’s Groupon: for RM150, you get a three-hour hands-on bread and bun making workshop (RM400 value) by At 19 Culinary Studio in Damansara Heights.
Learn to make:
- Rustic cranberry roll
- Burger bun with sesame seeds
- Mixed seeds and nuts mini loaf
- Coffee bun
- Cheese and tuna bun
Baby bakers and bread collectors knead watered flour in a three-hour hands-on bread and bun making session, improving bakery knowledge and wrist flexion skills. With given ingredients, equipment, and encouragement, fast learners absorb ways to make rustic cranberry roll, burger bun with sesame seeds, mixed seeds and nuts mini loaf, coffee bun, and cheese and tuna bun. Making baking a creative chore, proud participants take home freshly-made doughy moulds to display on dinner tables and the living room mantelpiece
- Oct 6, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Oct 7, 2012 (Sun) 2pm – 5pm
- Oct 20, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Oct 27, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Nov 3, 2012 (Sat) 9.30am – 12.30pm
Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly-made bread and buns. Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Tue – Sun: 9am -5pm, not including public holidays)
At 19 Culinary Studio has been featured in The Star, New Straits Times, TimeOut KL, Flavours and various magazines such as Natural Health, Parenthood, MamiBaby, Prestige, Her World, and Malaysia Airlines' Going Places.
Chef Khai put everyone at ease with his down to earth demeanor and got everyone (including the men) interested in the recipes, ingredients and cooking techniques. – Jun 12, 2012
Personally the cooking class was well worth it, and I would rate it an eight out of ten. – Jul 2, 2012