[Up to 64% Off] 2.5-hr Hands-on Chocolate, Apple and Blueberry Tart Making Workshop for 1 (RM108) / 2 (RM198) / 3 (RM268) People. From RM89.30 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2.5-hour hands on tart making workshop.
- Learn to bake chocolate, apple, and blueberry tarts.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home baked tarts.
- Redemption period: Jun 30, 2012 – Aug 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 13, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Min. 10, max. 16 participants per workshop.
- Additional workshops will be open for booking if all current workshops meets a min. of 10 participants.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own containers to bring home baked goods.
- Valid at At 19 Culinary Studio (http://gr.pn/at19tartworkshop).
- Enquiries: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Tue – Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm, not including public holidays) / Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online booking form (http://gr.pn/at19tartworkshop) by Jul 7, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Tarts are often mistaken for a competitive sport, a minimalist fashion sense, and an act of breaking wind. Today’s Groupon holds it together with a 2.5-hour hands-on tart making workshop at At 19 Culinary Studio in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM108 instead of RM250
- Workshop for 2 people for RM198 instead of RM500 (only RM99 per person)
- Workshop for 3 people for RM268 instead of RM750 (only RM89.30 per person)
Artistic hands delve into ambrosial ingredients utilised in making delectable snacks as passionate participants participate in tart making workshop for two and a half hours. Tasty tart fillings manifest in the form of velvety chocolate, savoury apple, and balmy blueberry, as partakers decide on which flavour to favour while preparing baking foundations. Blessed by appropriate equipment, ingredients, and spirits, participants master the art of tart-making before coveting successful masterpieces in containers and hands.
At 19 Culinary Studio does not use pork or alcohol in its baking or cooking classes. Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked tarts.
- Jun 30, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12pm
- Jul 28, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12pm
- Jul 29, 2012 (Sun): 2pm – 4.30pm
- Aug 4, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12pm
Phone: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Tue – Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm, not including public holidays)