[50% Off] Artisan Gourmet Bread & Pastries Appreciation Workshop from At 19 Culinary Studio for RM30 instead of RM60
- 90-min gourmet bread and pastries appreciation workshop.
- Demonstration from readymade dough to fresh bread and pastries.
- Pick up tips and basic baking techniques.
- Oven-fresh Swiss gourmet bread and pastries for tasting.
- Free loaf of gourmet bread for each student.
- Redemption period: Jan 7, 2012 – Apr 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 14, 2011 – Apr 14, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Refer below write-up for workshop schedule.
- To place a booking for a class, refer to 'How it works' below write-up on deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 10, max. 16 students per class.
- Valid at At 19 Culinary Studio, Damansara Heights (016-377 8236 – Angelin) / 016-297 7093 – Hellen).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
History timelines have shown that the best thing before sliced bread was bread and the best thing since is toast. Dabble in doughy delights with today's Groupon: for RM30, you get a 90-minute artisan gourmet bread and pastries workshop worth RM60 from At 19 Culinary Studio in Kuala Lumpur.
Dough gourmands gather round to sample various breads and pastries while discussing poignant features of each item interlaced with small talk. Aromas and flavours creep up noses and taste buds, while guiding lights point out key facets of each dough haven for amateur appreciators to take note of. As well as gathering tips for future baking use, students take home a loaf of gourmet bread which may be shared with the family or consumed on the way home. Comfortable clothing and shoes should be worn to avoid mishaps or doughy downfalls.
Workshop Schedule (Time: 3pm – 4.30pm)
- Sat, Jan 7, 2012
- Sun, Jan, 8 2012
- Sun, Feb 5, 2012
- Sun, Feb 12, 2012
- Sun, Feb 19, 2012
- Sat, Feb 25, 2012
- Sun, Feb 26, 2012
- Sat, Mar 3, 2012
- Sun, Mar 4, 2012
- Sun, Mar 11, 2012
- Sat, Mar 17, 2012
- Sun, Apr 1, 2012
- Sun, Apr 8, 2012
- Sun, Apr 15, 2012
- Sat, Apr 21, 2012
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Refer to list above for class schedule.
3. Fill in this online booking form.
4. For enquries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm).