[Up to 84% Off] 2-Day Hands-on Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator Course for 1 (RM280) / 2 (RM500) People. From RM250 per person
- 2-day Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator course suitable for students, designers, publishers, and computer-savvy professionals.
- 7-hour class per day with 1-hour break in between.
- Photoshop: learn photo corrections, layers, typographic design, and more.
- Illustrator: learn object transformation, working with types, blending colours and shapes, and more.
- Includes training materials, coffee and tea, and certificate of attendance.
- Adobe certified trainer.
- Redemption period: Mar 25, 2013 – Jun 17, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 6, 2013 – Jun 12, 2013.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Customers must attend classes 2 days consecutively.
- Lunch not provided.
- Min. 10, max. 15 students per class.
- Valid at ArcNet Training & Development: 03-2171 1668 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- Enquiries: 03-2171 1668 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
To quickly produce masterpieces, one has to constantly practice, be skilled with tools, and be able to recite poetry in rap form. Today’s Groupon works on technicalities with a two-day hands-on Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator course at ArcNet Training & Development in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM280 instead of RM1,599
- Course for 2 people for RM500 instead of RM3,198 (only RM250 per person)
Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Day 1)
- Introduction to Photoshop CS5
- Photo corrections
- Working with selections
- Typographic design
Adobe Illustrator (Day 2)
- Introduction to Illustrator
- Selecting and aligning
- Creating and editing shapes
- Transforming objects
- Drawing with the Pen and Pencil tools
- Working with type
- Working with layers
- Blending colours and shapes
Greenhorn painters channel creativity onto digital adaptations with a 14-hour course spread over two days covering the intricacies of Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator. Photo possessions are edited and groomed with Photoshop interfaces that manipulate layers, typographic design, and more while equal amounts of practice can be found with lessons on object transformation, blending colours and shapes, and more using Adobe Illustrator. Self-motivated learners may scrutinise provided study materials at home or over servings of coffee and tea despite verification of artistic prowess and street credibility by certificates of attendance.
- Mar 25, 2013 – Mar 26, 2013 (Mon – Tue): 9am – 5pm (1 hour break in between)
- Apr 8, 2013 – Apr 9, 2013 (Mon – Tue): 9am – 5pm (1 hour break in between)
- Apr 22, 2013 – Apr 23, 2013 (Mon – Tue): 9am – 5pm (1 hour break in between)
- May 15, 2013 – May 16, 2013 (Wed – Thu): 9am – 5pm (1 hour break in between)
- Jun 17, 2013 – Jun 18, 2013 (Mon – Tue): 9am – 5pm (1 hour break in between)
Students are required to attend classes 2 days consecutively. Lunch not provided.
Phone: 03-2171 1668 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: ArcNet Learning Centre