[Up to 82% Off] 2-Day Microsoft Excel Financial Budgeting Simulation Course for 1 (RM238) / 2 (RM338) People. From RM169 per person
- 2-day Microsoft Excel financial budgeting simulation course for 1 or 2 people.
- Understand functions, data analysis, dynamic ranges, and more.
- Suitable for corporate professionals and efficient financial planning.
- Trainer with more than 15 years of experience in Office Automation Consultation.
- Certificate of attendance provided upon task completion.
- Participants should possess basic knowledge on financial budgeting for this professional level course.
- Course period: Jul 6, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012; Jul 26, 2012 – Jul 27, 2012; Aug 7, 2012 – Aug 8, 2012.
- Course time: 9am – 5pm.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 13, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 10, max. 20 participants per course.
- Valid at ArcNet Training & Development: 03-2171 1668 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In life, budgeting is important to ensure earned wages are allocated appropriately to food, utilities, and shopaholic spouses. Today’s Groupon stops the buck with a two-day Microsoft Excel financial budgeting simulation course from ArcNet Training & Development in Megan Avenue 1, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM238 instead of RM950
- Course for 2 people for RM338 instead of RM1,900 (only RM169 per person)
- Module 1: Understanding Basic Excel Formulas
- Module 2: Logical and Lookup Functions
- Module 3: Data Analysis Features
- Module 4: Advanced Excel Functions and Features
- Complete provided worksheet by automating processes using skills learnt from Day 1
- Troubleshoot problems faced when creating simulation files.
Desiring for complementary knowledge, financial wizards attend two-day Microsoft Excel budgeting simulation courses to grasp basic mathematical operators, cell references, range names, and more. Formulas and formatting allow for easy profit and loss budgeting for daily allocation of expenses, savings, investments and impulse infomercial shopping. Logical and lookup functions test comprehension of IF, AND/OR, and IFERROR meanings as enthusiastic learners soak up data analyses, advanced features, and conversations with numeric geniuses. With more than 15 years of experience, the skilled trainer, Kelvin Ng, bestows wisdom on professional participants while diligent learners take down notes, listen attentively, and fold virtual paper planes in minds.
Phone: 03-2171 1668 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)