[Up to 86% Off] 2-Day Microsoft Excel 2010 Workshop for Intermediate - Advanced Levels. For 1 (RM198) / 2 (RM298) / 3 (RM398) People. From RM132.70 per person. Microsoft Certified Trainers
- 2 days x 7-hour hands-on workshop for Microsoft Excel 2010 intermediate-advanced skills.
- Learn about functions and formulas, cell formatting, manipulating worksheets, templates, and more.
- Includes course study materials.
- Microsoft certified trainers.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion.
- Coffee and tea provided.
- Redemption period: May 8, 2012 – Jul 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 9, 2012 – Jul 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 working days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For workshop schedule, refer to write-up on deal page.
- Participants are required to attend workshops in series of 2 consecutive days.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 10 pax to start a class.
- Valid at ArcNet Training & Development: 03-2171 1668 (call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Indispensable life skills include driving, swimming, and folding origami. Today’s Groupon lengthens lists with a two-day Microsoft Excel 2010 workshop for intermediate-advanced levels from ArcNet Training & Development in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM198 instead of RM688
- Workshop for 2 people for RM298 instead of RM1,376 (only RM149 per person)
- Workshop for 3 people for RM398 instead of RM2,752 (only RM132.70 per person)
- Setup and printing issues
- Functions and formulas
- Time and date functions
- Mathematical functions
- Logical functions
- Mathematical functions
- Statistical functions
- Financial functions
- Lookup functions
- Database functions
- Named ranges
- Cell formatting
- Manipulating worksheets
- Paste special options
- May 8, 2012 – May 9, 2012
- May 22, 2012 – May 23, 2012
- Jun 5, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012
- Jun 19, 2012 – Jun 20, 2012
- Jul 10, 2012 – Jul 11, 2012
- Jul 24, 2012 – Jul 25, 2012
Apt apprentices attend Microsoft Excel 2010 workshops with seven contact hours per day in order to soak up specialist skills from experienced and certified Microsoft trainers. Through revealing instruction and course study materials, disciplined disciples cover intermediate and advanced level syllabus with functions and formulas, cell formatting, manipulating worksheets, templates, and more. Coffee and tea are provided as refreshments during courses as well as certificate of attendance upon completion to be presented to future employers and refrigerators.
Phone: 03-2171 1668 (call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)
Ask a Question