[Up to 57% Off] 90-minute Amoaras Royale Spa Treatment at Amoaras Relaxation Spa, Holiday Villa Subang. Choose 1 (RM108) / 2 (RM198) People. From RM99 per person
- Spa located at 5-star Holiday Villa Subang.
- Open concept with Balinese therapy influences that uses natural ingredients.
- Softens and whitens skin while relaxing stressed bodies.
- Includes sauna, traditional Balinese massage, scrub and shower.
- Redemption period: May 1, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 17, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- RM70 surcharge applies for bookings on Fri – Sun from 7pm – 11pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for female customers only.
- Valid at Amoaras Relaxation Spa, Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang (03-5022 7337).
The best massage therapists can extract stress out of any body, like how the best dentists can extract a tooth from any dessert buffet line. Today’s Groupon is a tasteful extraction with a 90-minute Amoaras royale spa treatment from Amoaras Relaxation Spa at Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang. Choose from:
- Treatment for 1 person for RM108 instead of RM232
- Treatment for 2 people for RM198 instead of RM464 (only RM99 per person)
- 20-min sauna
- 45-min traditional Balinese massage
- 15-min traditional body coffee scrub
- Shower and application of moisturising lotion
Exploring appendages trek into familiar body territory with an Amoaras Royale Spa package for regal individuals looking for soft dives into oblivion. Pamper sessions inaugurate with sauna visits to forcefully evict overstaying pore cloggers before massages straighten out unintentional bends and headwires. Bodies are lathered with coffee before tailor-made spa processes take a firm grip on proceedings, steering participants towards shower singing sessions.
For a stay, see our 2D1N deal (RM199).
Phone: 03-5022 7337
Ask a Question