[Up to 79% Off] 4-Course Arabic Meal + Free Flow Drinks at Al Salam Restaurant. For 2 (RM32) / 4 people (RM54). From RM13.50 per person.
- Main course options: lamb and chicken mendy, arayes, shish awsal and more.
- Hot + cold appetiser options: fattoush, hummus, falafel and more.
- Lentil, mushroom, or lamb soup.
- Mohallabiya pudding for dessert.
- Includes free flow of iced lemon tea and Arabic tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 31, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 22, 2012 – Jun 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 4 hours prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – midnight daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 2 Groupons per visit.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Al Salam Restaurant is Muslim-owned and operated.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Restoran Al-Salam (03-4131 9099).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Certain things come better in four like double dates, quadruplets and boy bands. Today’s Groupon offers well-rounded four-course Arabic meals with free flow of drinks at Al Salam Restaurant in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM32 instead of RM127.60 (only RM16 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM54 instead of RM255.20 (only RM13.50 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Click here to see menu and dish descriptions.
Authentic Arabic main courses made up of meat and rice dishes, grilled meat on skewers, Lebanese bread as well as Western bonus fish and chips satiate hunger pangs and cultural curiosity. Soup selections present themselves in lentil, mushroom, and lamb reincarnations, while hummus, fattoush, falafels, samosa and more make up a range of classic appetisers. Kick caffeine into systems with free flows of Arabic tea or iced lemon tea, and finish off meal melodies with sweet serenades of mohallabiya pudding.
Al Salam Restaurant is Muslim-owned and operated.
Phone: 03-4131 9099
Lamb mendy rice
Chicken mendy rice