[Up to 60% Off] Japanese Rice Set + Free Flow of Green Tea for 2 OR 4 People at Yokozuna Casual Japanese Dining Restaurant from RM26. Choose from 30 Japanese Rice Sets. Pork-free
- Choose from up to 30 choices of Japanese rice set.
- Choices include salmon teriyaki, tempura fish, Japanese chicken curry, and black pepper beef.
- Served with chawanmushi, miso soup, pickles, and fruit slices.
- Package B includes butter fish, salmon, or tuna sashimi.
- Includes free flow of green tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 28, 2012 – Nov 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 17, 2012 – Nov 27, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 6.30pm – 10pm / Sat, Sun, & public holidays: 11.30am – 2.30pm / 6.30pm – 10pm.
- Last order Mon – Fri: 9pm / Sat, Sun & public holidays: 2pm / 9pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Not valid for Gindara Teriyaki Zen & Unajyu Zen sets.
- Choice of rice set and sashimi subject to availability.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Yokozuna Casual Japanese Dining Restaurant: 03-2166 4633 / 012-287 3384 (Call 11am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mealtimes would never be complete without entrees, drinks, and time. Today’s Groupon embarks on a leisurely meal with Japanese rice sets with free flow of green tea at Yokozuna Casual Japanese Dining Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
PACKAGE A: Meal without sashimi
- Meal for 2 people for RM26 instead of RM61.40 (only RM13 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM 49 instead of RM122.80 (only RM 12.30 per person)
PACKAGE B: Meal with sashimi
- Meal for 2 people for RM34 instead of RM74.60 (only RM17 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM63 instead of RM149.20 (only RM15.80 per person)
PACKAGE A - Each group of 2 people gets:
PACKAGE B - Each group of 2 people gets:
Click here to see full Japanese rice set menu
Cuddling groups of twos and fours bask in spacious designs while freely allowing imaginations and appetites to wander. Excited from the thrill of choosing from 30 choices of Japanese rice sets, parched patrons may take proud sips with free flow of green tea before deliberations continue with sashimi choices of butter fish, salmon, or tuna. Symbolising abundance and gluttony, servings of chawanmushi, miso soup, pickles, and fruit slices offer tantalising treats while more delicacies can be sought via available Wi-Fi or menus.
Yokozuna Casual Japanese Dining Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2166 4633 / 012-287 3384 (Call 11am – 9pm daily)