[Up to 57% Off] 1 Session of Aerochute for 1 (RM180) / 2 (RM340) / 3 (RM450) People. From RM150 per person
- 1 session of aerochute flying for 15 minutes.
- Aerochute flies at a height of up to 1,400 feet.
- Includes briefing.
- Aerochute machine includes seatbelt and helmet.
- Customers will fly with a pilot.
- Redemption period: Oct 2, 2012 – Jan 2, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 23, 2012 – Dec 29, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7am – 6pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 20 people per day.
- Insurance not included. Customers must sign an indemnity form.
- No time extension will be given if customer is late.
- Min. 4 feet in height.
- Max. 90kg in weight.
- Customers are required to wear shoes. No slippers allowed.
- Pregnant women or individuals with heart complications or asthma are advised to avoid this activity.
- Activity will be cancelled due to bad weather. Replacement can be made upon request.
- Valid at Xtreme Holiday: 014-736 7838 (Call 8am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The secret to flying is to immediately fly before the body realises it is defying gravity. Today’s Groupon ventures upwards with a session of aerochute flying from Xtreme Holiday in Pulau Indah, Klang. Choose from:
- 1 person for RM180 instead of RM350
- 2 people for RM340 instead of RM700 (only RM170 per person)
- 3 people for RM450 instead of RM1,050 (only RM150 per person)
- 15-mintue briefing
- 15-minute flying
Humble humans convinced of being birds in previous lives recollect past memories with a session of aerochute flying for 15 minutes. After brief briefings, fired up fliers hop on board aerochute machines and fasten seatbelts before taking off with licenced pilots. As aerochute aviators navigate through skies up to 1,400 feet from the ground, wayfarers of wild blue yonder snap pictures of minute trees, barns and clouds in shapes of unicorn and sandwiches.
Phone: 014-736 7838 (Call 8am – 6pm daily)
Pulau Indah, Klang .