[Up to 54% Off] Western Breakfast + Orange Juice at Willow Tree, Desa Sri Hartamas. For 2 (RM39) / 4 (RM70) / 6 (RM90) People. From RM15 per person. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Choice of Western Mediterranean breakfast: Eggs Benedict, Eggs Royale, French toast, toasted croissant, or Willow Tree omelette.
- Includes orange juice.
- Indoor and outdoor dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 15, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 4, 2012 – Jul 13, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 8am – 12pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Willow Tree: 03-6201 2330 (Call 12pm – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Waking up to empty stomachs would usually be followed by unintelligible grunts, reluctant removals of blankets, and accidents on the way to bathrooms. Today’s Groupon fills tummies first thing in the morning with a choice of Western breakfast and a glass of orange juice at Willow Tree, Desa Sri Hartamas. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM39 instead of RM65 (only RM19.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM70 instead of RM129.90 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM90 instead of RM194.90 (only RM15 per person)
Each person gets:
Early risers make way to a cosy eatery in the morning, waking up senses to the smell of freshly made English breakfast platters with lingering hints of Mediterranean flavours. Dynamic diners select meals resembling favourite British icons of their choice between English muffins, French toasts, croissants, and omelettes. Glasses of orange juice rejuvenate bodies and minds as breakfast eaters awake families, friends, and fans with uploaded photos of devoured meals.
Willow Tree does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-6201 2330 (Call 12pm – 12am daily)
Left: Eggs royale , Right: Eggs Benedict
Willow Tree omelette
Willow Tree has been featured in The Expat Online Magazine.
Ask a Question
At Willow Tree, Chef El Hadi sources the finest local and international produce in order to create his culinary delights. Growing up in Morocco and working in London, Hadi brings a wonderful Mediterranean feel to his British influenced menu. – Dec 13, 2011
– KL Kids (Renee Beasley, Shontelle Allwood, Kelly Chivers)