[72% Off] 2-Year Unlimited Access to Digital Art Online Course for RM88 instead of RM312. Learn Digital Drawing, Digital Painting, and Photoshop Without Photographs
- 2-year unlimited access to digital art online course package.
- Course package includes digital drawing, digital painting, and Photoshop without photographs.
- Learn how to create electronic paintings, sketch on computers, and photographs using Photoshop from scratch.
- Learn at an individual pace using downloadable HD videos and project files.
- Online redemption period strictly between Sep 25, 2012 – Dec 25, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- First class must be redeemed by Dec 25, 2012.
- 2-year unlimited access is calculated from date of registration.
- Internet connection, Flash plugin, screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher, and audio required.
- Valid at Video2Brain (http://gr.pn/Video2BrainArtCourse).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit (http://gr.pn/Video2BrainArtCourse) by Dec 25, 2012.
- Key in the Groupon voucher code and press “Next”.
- Follow the instructions provided to create a new account or log in to an existing account. An account is needed to access online content.
To value the principle of ‘form follows function’, one has to form the function before following the form to form functions. Make life simpler with today’s Groupon: for RM88, you get two years of unlimited access to a digital art online course package (RM312 value) from Video2Brain.
Course package includes:
- Digital drawing course
- Photoshop without photographs course
- Digital painting course
Seek new dimensions to exercise creativity with two-year unlimited access to digital art online courses that allow budding artists to express creative sides and avoid talking about the declining economies. With the aid of downloadable HD videos and project files, seeking students find guidance to effectively create digital paintings, Photoshop images from scratch, and sketch effectively on computer monitors. Nurture newfound ideas and knowledge at an individual pace while searching for further inspiration by ogling at ceiling fans.
Internet connection, Flash plug-in, screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher, and audio required.