[Up to 85% Off] 3-Course Western Meal + Free Flow of Drinks at The Republic of Meat for 2 (RM30) / 4 (RM55) People. From RM13.75 per person. Pork-free
- Main course: Salmon salsa, baked chicken, lamb chop rice, spaghetti, sandwich or breakfast platter.
- Starter: Caesar salad, Mesclun salad, minestrone soup or mushroom soup.
- Dessert: Tiramisu, panna cotta, or gelato.
- Includes free flow of fruit cordial in flavours of grape, mango, and lychee.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Apr 30, 2013 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 19, 2013 – Jun 27, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 10am – 6pm (including public holidays).
- Last order: 5.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at The Republic of Meat: 03-4105 1370 (Call Tue – Sun: 10am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Having meat adds different dimensions to a meal, much like having breakfast things for dinner or having more meat. Today's Groupon satisfies carnal cravings with a three-course Western meal with free flow of drinks at The Republic of Meat in Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM178.20 (only RM15 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM356.40 (only RM13.75 per person)
Main course (Choose 1)
Salmon salsa (RM49 value)
Grilled salmon steak baked with salsa and served with vegetable ratatouille and lemon butter sauce
Baked chicken breast (RM39 value)
Oven-baked chicken breast with cheddar cheese and herbs served with tomato sauce and seasonal vegetables
Lamb chop rice (RM39 value)
Lamb shoulder cooked with house seasoning and light soya sauce, served with roasted vegetables and buttered rice
Spaghetti Bolognaise (RM28 value)
Served with freshly ground minced beef in tomato sauce, fresh herbs, and parmesan cheese
TRoM’s sandwich (RM18 value)
Cooked salted beef or beef bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce layered between two or three slices of toasted bread with mayonnaise
Breakfast platter (RM15.90 value)
Choice egg dish served with beef sausage, beef bacon, homemade baked beans, toasted bread, and salad
Appetiser (Choose 1)
Caesar salad (RM18 value)
Romaine lettuce topped with beef bacon, croutons, and Romano cheese with creamy Caesar dressing
Mesclun mixed salad (RM15 value)
Assorted leafy greens and vegetables in a balsamic or lemon dressing
Mushroom soup (RM14 value)
Wild mushroom soup with garlic, onion, herbs, and crouton
Minestrone soup (RM14 value)
Vegetable soup cooked with tomato and pesto sauce
Dessert (Choose 1)
Tiramisu (RM12 value)
Homemade sponge cake layered with mascarpone, whipped cream, and espresso
Gelato (RM10 value)
Panna cotta (RM10 value)
Homemade vanilla pudding
Free flow of fruit cordial (RM2 value)
Grape, mango, and lychee
10% service charges (up to RM8.10 value)
Meat eaters from all cuts of life find acceptance and equality upon seeking residence in The Republic of Meat. While sipping on refreshing drinks, enthusiastic subjects await savoury western fares amidst oaken interiors imbued with classy European motifs. Restaurant location in Taman Melawati ensures outlet is easily accessible from MRR2 upon taking the ramp to Taman Melawati after passing Zoo Negara.
The Republic of Meat does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-4105 1370 (Call Tue – Sun: 10am – 10pm)
Lamb Chop Rice
Baked Chicken Breast
First thing to note, i love the restaurant interior and decor. They’re using wood floor and its very europe-ish to my liking and during that time (i went there on Thursday) so tak ada orang. I suka quite place. Comfortable to chit-chat and do our own stuff. – Apr 16, 2012