[Up to 66% Off] Weekend Hi-Tea Set at The Garden Lounge, G Tower Hotel for 2 (RM58) / 4 (RM100) People. From RM25 per person. Pork-free
- Weekend hi-tea set with 15 pieces on 3 tiers.
- Includes assorted mini sandwiches, scones, mini pastries and cakes, skewered fruits with marshmallows dipped in chocolate, and homemade strawberry chutney and butter.
- Free flow of coffee or tea.
- Choose 3 types of fruits for juice cocktail: orange, apple, carrot, honey dew, or watermelon.
- Redemption period: May 30, 2012 – Jul 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 21, 2012 – Jul 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 10am – 8pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Garden Lounge: 03-2168 1919 (Call 10am – 8pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tea breaks were first introduced to combat daytime lethargy, before opportunistic British soldiers started adding sugar, carbohydrates, and naps into the equation. Today’s Groupon refreshes with a weekend hi-tea set at The Garden Lounge, G Tower Hotel at Jalan Tun Razak. Choose from:
- Set for 2 people for RM58 instead of RM145 (only RM29 per person)
- Set for 4 people for RM100 instead of RM290 (only RM25 per person)
Set for 2 people include:
Relive positive parts of British colonialism with high tea sets inclusive of sweet and savoury pastries while sitting within posh hotel surroundings. Assorted mini sandwiches of turkey ham, cheese, and tuna varieties top three-tier towers, followed by freshly baked scones, as discerning chef selections of pastries and mini cakes cover bases. Providing posh toppings, homemade strawberry chutney and butter spread across fragrant baked goods, as free flows of coffee or tea and juice boosters cleanse cake coated palates.
The Garden Lounge does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2168 1919 (Call 10am – 8pm daily)
Ask a Question